Thursday 11 August 2011

So the beginning of the blog! 11th August 2011

So I thought to myself what can I do today? I know I will open a blog and have a rant!

So here goes, yesterdays makes went in the kiln, and came out all sparkly and ready to  be created into something! Happy happy me Phew! I am so pleased, I never know if the kiln fairy's will be kind and let it live!!!
I have been creating a lot lately, so have had a day off from the studio, as I have a banging head! (bummer) But have created some felt lovely instead (hobby) and maybe I'll do a spot more on my cross stitch pic (Light houses) I am obsessed...Um but I haven't made a light house bead yet??
Friday my lovely husband got me my nose pierced again, as had it for yrs, then when my daughter was little, she seemed to head butt and grab the stud ARHHH!! So I closed it up, and hey presto 13yrs later I am back to the real me!! (whoop whoop)
Anyway teas ready, and it looks lush :)
I am adding some of my new works for you all to see x



blog soon Clairey x

No comments:

Post a Comment